Hello,
Is it possible to have a filter that allows me to view the board by "assignee"? My idea is to have the board similar to that when you create a Swimlane. Any idea on how to do this using JQL syntax? refer to the image below for further clarification.
Hi @Yakub Mohamoud
Would you please clarify what you are trying to achieve?
The swimlane by assignee already does what you note for the board. And if you are instead selecting another swimlane-by type, you could select each possible assignee's avatar on the board to filter by them.
Thanks, and best regards,
Bill
Hello @Yakub Mohamoud ability to view the board by tasks assignee. try this JQL format:
project = <project name> AND issuetype = Task AND assignee = <UserID>
each quick filter gets a specific JQL, and you will get the respective buttons in the backlog or the board.!
Hello @Bill Sheboy
Please refer to the image below. As you can see, I have applied the Swimlane functionality by assignee. However, in my organization, I am the only admin on the board and I would like to provide the PM access to this view (only an admin user can change the swimlane configuration). So my question is, is there a JQL code I can write so that I can always have this view regularly available for all users?
The short answer is, "no". Your options are to:
agree @Bill Sheboy a JQL is a redundant activity for this case.!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.