Hoping someone can help?
I have searched high and low for the "tagging" permssion in Jira. I can't find it anywhere?I am wanting to allow clients and others the ability to tag other Jira users in comments within tickets.
Thanks in advance
Hi @Rob Pimlott
There is not one specific setting for this, but I believe there are two permissions required here:
If users are within a project role or group linked to both of these permissions, then they should be allowed to tag anyone with a Jira account on your site
Hi @Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Thanks for your help.
Unfortunately, this method hasn't worked due to shared permissions in other closed groups.
The Browse Users and Groups permission looks to grant administrative access to all other groups associated in the account.
@Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_ This helped me out. Changing Browse Users and Groups allowed a "visitor" group that I created to tag people without giving them admin rights.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.