Hi All, I have an issue - my incidents are arranged by colour depending on the resolution level, green-amber-orange-red.
When I created pie chart, my "green" is shown as blue etc. Could you advise how I can edit the colours?
Thank you,Alexei
I'm afraid the pie chart doesn't have configurable colours.
Hi Alexei,
The out-of-the-box Jira pie chart gadget does not allow you to customize much of anything in the pie chart, but there are marketplace apps that do give you that functionality.
If you use an app like Custom Charts for Jira, you have a lot more control over how the chart appears. You can change colors, show/hide specific options, and even rename them.
See the screenshot below for an example of how you could set that chart up in Custom Charts.
Thank you Morgan, I tried to add it, will check!
Works well, Morgan, thank you again for your help! One thing I can not do with it - to make it show a filtered selection (like the standard pie charts do), so I can remove the resolved issues from the equation. Do you know if this is feasible?
I'm glad it's working for you! You are able to change the Source of the report at the top to be a JQL query or a saved filter. Using these options you can easily update it to exclude resolved issues.
Hi @Alexei Bogatov ,As Morgan and Nic indicate, there’s no option to modify the colors. We provide another commercial alternative to create dashboards and custom charts, called Dashboard Hub for Jira. More than 60 metrics out of the box, templates for your dashboards, create JQL Custom Charts, share externally your reports, wallboards, export to XLSX, PNG, CSV...You can see live examples here:
https://bit.ly/ITSM_dashboardhttps://bit.ly/AgileTeam_dashboardhttps://bit.ly/DevOps_dashboard
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.