How do I create a dashboard or a quick way to view all the project tasks I have assigned to other team members.
I would also like to see all projects that were assigned to me on the dashboard.
Thank you
Hi Doug, basically the dashboard consists of various gadgets that reference projects and or filters that help you create information you want at your fingertips. Rather than trying to reinvent the wheel here I would point you to this set of articles to get you started.
what-is-a-jira-dashboard
Once you read that and play around with your dashboard Sabet come back here with specific questions and I’m sure that the community can help out. Cheers
You can also consider creating a kanban board that includes all projects you are working with. Kanban board allows you to track the progress of the tasks in a better way.
You can create additional quick filters for individual assignees, so you can filter the tasks on the board for each user, including you.
When you say tasks assigned to other members, are you the reporter on those tasks? if not, then you should have some way to filter those tasks eg adding labels, etc.
You can also utilise features such card colors, swimlanes etc for better visibility.
Hello @Doug Lee ,
we provide an app called Dashboard Hub fo Jira, where you can create your own dashboards easily. We provide a gadget called JQL custom charts that allows you creating tables and charts based on JQL.
I attach an image with a dashboard showing the data you mentioned.
Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.