Hi there. I am on JIRA cloud and have subscribed to the BigPicture Enterprise app trial. However, it is not showing in the menu for me to be able to use. It's showing as installed in the apps settings. What do I need to do to be able to start using?
Hi @[deleted]
BigPicture Enterprise works as an add-on for BigPicture and uses it as a base to add Enterprise level features aimed at specific problems of large organizations.
Please note that BigPicture Enterprise adds the functionalities but does not add a separate menu on the header.
Hi @[deleted]welcome to the Atlassian community forum.
The Big picture is a market place plugin and I would request you to check this support page.
Alternatively, you can log your query on this servicedesk portal for the team member to work with your query.
Stay safe and stay healthy.
Ok thanks. Have logged.
I can only see BigPicture Project Management and PPM. Is that the one? so I need to add both?
Yes, it's the one. You can easily verify if BigPicture Enterprise was installed correctly using one of its features, e.g. Overall Assignment in the Resources module.
I have installed the other plug in as you suggested and that solved it. It will mean having to pay two subscriptions unfortunately, but that was indeed the problem. Thank you!
After I installed BP Enterprise, the new features remained locked initially, but logging out and back into Jira activated them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.