Hi,
I followed this documentation guide https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/integrate-opsgenie-with-jira-service-management/ and have set up both the Jira webhook and the Opsgenie Alert integration.
When I raise a test ticket in Jira, I do see from Opsgenie logs that it received the integration event but all the incomingData parsed object attribute fields have bank values and the warning I get is "Skipping incomingData, no matching actions found"
{ "_incomingData": { "_parsedData": { "summary": "null", "-components": [], "-labels": [], "reporter_email_address": "null", "project_key": "null", "created": "null", "comment_body": "null", "issue_type": "null", "description": "null", "webhookEvent": "issue_property_set", "statusCategory": "null", "priority": "null", "comment_author": "null", "assignee_email_address": "null", "delayIfDoesNotExists": "true", "alias": "null", "assignee_display_name": "null", "key": "null", "-versions": [], "reporter_display_name": "null", "status": "null" }, "integrationType": "JiraServiceDesk", "integrationName": "Jira Service Management", "incomingDataId": "db939e5e-1aa8-4db8-b570-83bfdc821df0", "key": "null" } }
I'm not sure if the problem is on the Opsgenie side or Jira. Could Jira be posting an empty message payload to Opsgenie and hence Opsgenie ends up not able to parse the inbound message for relevant key fields?
Thanks in advance for any help here.
Best regards