I am working on a Human Resources Onboarding automation for Jira Service Management. As HR fills out the onboarding form and places the ticket, the automation creates subtasks based on the new employee's needs. My question is this. . . When I have the automation create a subtask, can I create a custom "Summary" that pulls from the parent ticket? For example:
HR places a ticket for John Doe and labels the Summary "John Doe - Hiring Manager". They add to the form that John needs Jira access and the automation creates a subtask. I would like the Summary for the Subtask to say "Jira Access - John Doe - Hiring Manager".
Is this possible?
The purpose of this is to help other Jira Service Management agents to more easily distinguish tickets that automatically end up in their queue. Currently, they would just see a ticket labeled "Jira Access". I have figured out how to move all the other necessary data over from the parent ticket, this is just a final detail.
Thank you!