I have a workflow with 12 different statuses. Five of the statuses need subtasks because the work needs to be completed by someone else.
I created a rule for each of these transitions to create a new subtask and assign it.
As each subtask gets completed, I have another rule to transition the parent story to the next status in my workflow.
The first pair of rules works great. The next rule is exactly the same as the first, but it doesn't work.
Here is the condition I have created

Below is the audit Log:
JQL search failed for some issues. This is most likely because the JQL with smart-values was not valid for this query:"((parent = HCONTENT-30) AND (false)) AND (project in (11488))" - Error in the JQL Query: 'false' is a reserved JQL word. You must surround it in quotation marks to use it in a query. (line 1, character 30)
How do I ensure that I don't get duplicate subtasks for the current trigger and also don't recreate previously completed tasks?
Thank you!