Hi! I am trying to test out some of the features of the Risk Matrix in BigPicture but my Export is not working. I just get a really long error message.
Is this feature working for anyone else? And how do I fix it?
Hi @Elaine Groenewald
Would you please be able to confirm if you still face problems with your plugin? If so, please provide more details (preferably supported by XHR file) and raise such problems via our Service Desk. This will allow our developers to investigate individually your instance.
Hi! The export is working now, but it exports a date range that is way further back than what I need.
How do I adjust the dates for the export?
I am glad that the issue was resolved.
I guess that we are speaking about export from the Gantt chart? Indeed, there is an option to narrow down the exported area using the date range function. In order to export the specified date range to a pdf file, please check the movie.
Let me know if something stays unclear. I will gladly provide further information.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.