I would like to get the current index for a list of items using smart values
According to the documentation i can get the first/last and iterate over all items , but i don't find a way to get the current index
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/smart-values-lists/
Hi @Mohamed Adel , you can access index and you can find it in the documentation you shared. Screenshot attached
Thanks @Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ for your reply , I got the solution at this time but forget to close it
Ok if you think this topic and my answer can help someone else, it would be kind of you if you accept the answer...at least it will be marked as solved
Hi @Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ , Would it be possible to get an example how to use the {{#list}}{{index}}{{/}} ? How would you use it, say for a custom field?I'm trying to extract the value of the currently selected item of the list (and then convert it to a numerical form).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.