I'm using Service Desk to respond to work requests by my stakeholders and this includes the purchase of hardware, software and services. I'd like to be able to add this cost data to each ticket so that all of the information is kept together.
So if a ticket requires us to buy a laptop and software from a certain supplier, I'd like to be able to add item description, cost and supplier for each line item in the ticket. As I have many tickets across my Service Desk project, I'd then like to create a report that shows which ticket numbers had costs associated with them and what those costs are and to be able to group them by their attributes.
I've searched through the Marketplace for apps that might support this but most seem to handle time tracking and billing only. Or if they do handle project costs and budgets, it is at the project level and not the ticket level. Tempo is a good example of this.
Elements Checklist seemed to be a good solution but I've not been able to get an answer from them on how to report the data out. I'm not sure if Elements Connect might help and I'm looking into this.
Any advice and suggestions would be very gratefully received.
Thanks!