Hi,
I've been using the Jira plugin for Excel to pull data from Jira into Excel and have a question regarding the options to refresh the data offered by the plugin.
When you go to the Updates tab, it gives you two options:
1) Re-run my query each time I open the workbook
2) Only when I click the refresh button
Option 1 is pretty clear but I have a question re option 2 -
Is the "refresh button" in question referring to the button inside of the plugin that reads "Get Data Now" or is it referring to the actual "Refresh" button from the Data ribbon in Excel?
I have the same plugin running in Google Sheets and the plugin offers scheduling options where you can actually determine how often the plugin runs and refreshes data by specifying the hours interval but the same plugin for Excel lacks that feature so the refreshing options are only the two offered above - which is a bummer.
Thanks!