Hi there,
My ultimate goal is to sum up story points from all subtasks, with Story parent. I am aware about the existing automation rule, however before actually start using it, I have a few questions:
1. In my Jira instance on subtask screen, I can bring only Story point estimate field rather than Story Points - is there a way I can bring Story Points field to the Issue Screen? The funny thing is - I can see both field added into Issue Screen configuration, however only Story point estimate field is visible after all.
2. If after all I should go with Story point estimate rather than Story Points, then in Automation rule condition for Parent story point value, should I add {{issue.subtasks.Story point estimate.sum}} rather than {{issue.subtasks.Story Points.sum}}
3. Apart from the above change, do I need to change anything else in the Automation rule - I assume the condition also should change to Story point estimate, right?