Hi
I am looking for suggestions on how best to track follow up actions in Jira during a backlog call
Currently when reviewing a new jira ticket some follow up work might be needed i.e. John smith to reach out to Mary Smith to get more information on Jira tick (epic)
currently we are keeping track of these actions in a sharepoint spreadsheet but as it is outside of the jira tool people tend to forget out the list.
We have tried entering Tasks but find this process is slow when done during the backlog call.
I was wondering if anybody has come up with a fast, simple way of tracking actions - either by using a add-on to jira, maybe confluence or something similar
I would like to track the action, be able to assign it to a Jira user and display the actions in a form of dashboard or one place within Jira and avoid having to use an external resource such as excel or sharepoint.
Thanks