Hi
when I click on the left side at Issues on the section Resolved reently, I don't get the issues that are resolved, but all of them. Is this a bug ?
Uli
Hi @Ulrich Holzhey
Issue resolved in JIRA means issues with a resolution set in the resolution field.
If you have moved issues to a done status but there are no resolutions set, they are not considered by the application as being resolved.
I would suggest testing:
statusCategory = Done and updated >= -1w
This will show you any issue in a status associated with done.
Regards.
It may be that you have not set the resolution on all of the issues. The resolved recently list will only consider issues where the resolution has been set.
Thanks, but how can I set this here
You must set a resolution in the resolution field for them to show up there.
To find the impacted issues, you can do the following:
(i) The above would set the resolution, however, you would now see all issues as they are all impacted.
The alternative is to:
This should help with the issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.