I would like to use Markdown's checkbox list feature, but it seems Confluence doesn't support it.- [ ] Example 1 - [ ] Example 2- [x] Example 3
Hi Roko,
Have you tried using the task macro ?
Bet regards,
Olivier
I can do it manually with the task macro, yes, but I have a Markdown file that I would like to just import.
I am also having trouble creating Checkboxes with Markdown in the Description of a Task.
I've tried the following
[] try 1
[ ] try 2
_ try 3
* _ try 4
How did you do it? I don't see this button on my end in the description box.
I was able to do it using "[] <space>" with no space between the open and closing brackets. It is not real markdown but then again, it's markdown, is there a standard
Example
[] Type stuff
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.