Hello dear Atlassian community,
I am working with Jira automatizations now to make sure that if a support member response to a ticket from a client the status automatically changes to "waiting for customer" and the other way around if client responses to the support member the ticket status would change to "waiting for support".
I need to do this in automatizations because unfortunately the person who set up Jira choose a basic setup for the team project.
Now i have set up a automation that work pretty well. It just has one problem. My team often uses internal notes in the ticket but the system records that as a response to the client. So when a support team member leaves a internal note in the ticket, the ticket status also changes to "waiting for customer" because it thinks we responded to the client but in front-end the client will not see this note.
I would like to know how i can add a rule inside my already existing automation rule to exclude internal notes. And how i can best do this, does anyone have experience with this?? See my current automation rule in attachment.
Love to hear!
