Adding any URL to the (after ticket's created) WYSIWYG editor auto unfurls to a nice-looking snippet. But it requires more time for me to undo this because I rarely ever want this.
h2. Requirements
----
- Create a toggle to turn this off
@Bacorn, Ryland Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I believe this is your browser. What browser are you using? Does it do this in all browsers? I only have it happening in Chrome.
thanks for the reply, @Brant Schroeder !
This happens on Chrome, Safari, and Vivaldi in Jira Cloud:
It's a nice feature. But I want to toggle it off.
@Bacorn, Ryland - I did a little more research and it is the smart links feature that they released. There is a feature request to allow users to disable it. I would suggest voting for this https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-72429
Thank you @Brant Schroeder
The request is from July 2019. How quickly might I expect an update?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.