Even though I select "table" in the display options, I only get one issue to display when I publish. How do I get more issues to display?
@Janet Shuey
When you preview the results before publishing how many do you see? I am assuming that the query you are using is only returning one result.
I have the same issue. I would like to be able to have all items in a table, even if it is a single jira. The table allows me to show selected fields which are still applicable, does not matter if it is a single issue or many issues in the result set.
Correct, there really only is one result. The ability to provide table format with chosen fields is lost and that is the issue. I don't care if it is a single issue or 50, I want the table with my designated columns.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.