Hi,
In my Kanban board, when I group by assignee all the subtasks fade away and I can only see stories.
Is there a way I can see both the stories AND subtasks assigned to people under this view?
Thanks so much!!
Hello @[deleted]
Are you working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project?
Are the Sub-tasks assigned to the users, or only the parent stories?
Can you provide screen images of what you see?
Thanks!It's a team managed project.
Subtasks are assigned to users, but when I filter by assignee I only see the stories linked to users.
eg. on the screenshot, the user has numerous tasks linked, but only the stories show.
Thanks!
Subtasks will show as cards on a Team Managed board only when you use the Group By Subtask option.
Otherwise they are indicated only by the hierarchy symbol on the other cards.
so the answer to this gents questions is no? what's even the point of subtasks if they don't work properly, very disappointed by this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.