Team...I want to have a internal portal where colleagues can submit HR and IT requests in the same classic project...but I dont want the IT team to be able to review HR tickets and vice versa...How do I accomplish this? I assume I will need to setup a security scheme and create groups that only have access to certain requests...is this correct approach?
Hi @Rob ,
Indeed using issue level security is the way to go here.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-issue-security-schemes/
You will only need to think about how you set the level initially. This can be through a default value on the request type or thru an automation.
if you want to have more flexibility you can also use a custom group picker field as the parameter to define what a user can see (member of the group that is in the field) but that depends on how you want to configure it
Hi,
As mentioned by @Dirk Ronsmans you can use Security schemes for achieve it.
There is a free course on it from Atlassian, Please enroll: https://training.atlassian.com/issue-security-in-jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.