I have a software project with one board and a backlog. However, I do not see all my issues in those views. Therefore, I want to view All issues. I know in other projects this option was listed on the left side in the project sidebar (as explained here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/view-a-projects-issues/), but I cannot find it there now. The only options I see are: Roadmap, Backlog, Code, Project pages, Simple Raports Lite, Add item, Project settings.
How can I access All issues?
Hi Eveline - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
It sounds like you are using a Team-managed project. I don't typically use those types of projects, but I don't think that view is available with those.
Do you have a Company-managed project that you can look at to see if the view you desire is available with it?
Hi John,
Thanks for the quick reply!
Is it possible to change the Team-managed project to a Company-managed project? Is it a setting I can change?
No and Yes. You can't simply change the type of project, you have to create a new Company-managed project and migrate/Move the existing issues to the new project.
Here is good guidance: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/migrate-between-team-managed-and-company-managed-projects/
Thanks for the article!
Can I make a request to enable that you can also view All issues in a Team-managed project? Or is there a reason the features of a Team-managed project and a company-managed project differ?
It isn't necessary to switched to a company-managed project to get this functionality. For team-managed projects you can go to
Project settings > Features > Issue Navigator
and enable the feature, and then Issues will show up as an entry in the sidebar.
Yeeees! I've been searching for this for hours!Thank you so much. This solved my problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.