Is it possible to create custom buttons or workflows in JIRA for the following scenario:
I want a button or workflow that our Design team can use once a ticket is ready for development. It would do the following:
This workflow would only be an option for tickets in the "submitted" status with a "ux-needed" label.
Is this something that can be done with issue workflows https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-advanced-issue-workflows/? Or with a plugin?
Hi @Amy Blais
Yes all these are possible to be done with out-of-the box jira workflow feature
Hello @Amy Blais
Are you working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project.
Hi Amy,
You can certainly do all of those with Company-based and Jira Work Management/Business projects. It can be done with post functions when you transition an issue from one status to another status.
Or you can have a looping transition (from one status back to itself) that can also have post functions that do what you are talking about.
This looks helpful, however, I'm not able to find where to edit the post-function field anywhere. I've seen screenshots of it but I can't find it. Any tips for how to find it?
I'm a Site Admin.
are you working on a team managed or company managed project type
Does it like this ?
or that?
I'm on Company Managed project.
I was able to figure it out now, thank you for the help!
The only thing that I wasn't able to add was "triage" fix version as a transition post-function.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.