We would like the Assignee field to change to Unassigned automatically once a Reply is sent to a customer
Hi @Rose Sayegh
if I understand you right the trigger is a public comments (which means nothing else like a 'reply to the customer' in general).
This automation rule should get things done - could you please check if it works, to be honest, right now it is untested.
Regards,Daniel
You could achieve the use-case either using a Post function
Ref - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-automatically-change-the-assignee-when-transitioning-the-workflow-705954603.html
Thank you Ajay. But how can I set the following
Once an email is sent to client ( Reply to customer field ) change the Assignee field to Unassigned.
This is not a transition its an action or a change in the value of the "reply to customer " field.
I hope Im clear.
Thank you again
works.. thank you very much Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.