Hi
I have used this page
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/page-layouts-columns-and-sections-275188613.html
I have done the workaround to add sections and columns using the macro so I have boarders around three sections
The problem is the boarder is just a dotted line, not very clear - the screenshot at the page above shows a solid board - so does anyone know how to change it?
@C
I am assuming you are on server if you are using the section macro. On server you could add custom CSS in the Custom HTML section in the General Configuration.
<style>
.sectionMacroWithBorder {border: solid 1px !important;}
</style>
@Brant Schroeder
Thanks coming back, I am just a user and cant access/change general configuration.
Is there a end user method to change the boarder on just one single page ?
C
@C unfortunately it would need to be done at the admin level and would apply to all pages.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.