Is there an Atlassian Companion app for Confluence Cloud?
Yes, you can learn more here: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/edit-an-attached-file/#Editfiles-companion
Thank you. I was able to download it.
When I tried to change a document it opened the document in Word which is what I wanted it to do. I made the changes. When I go back to Confluence a box is shown asking either to "Update" or "Cancel". I cannot click on the "Update" button, why not? I made the necessary changes and now want Confluence to update those changes or upload the new file.
Do I have to save the file to my computer and then upload it, or should Confluence just update the changes as they happen? If the latter, how does that happen? What do I have to do to make that happen?
You have to save the file then click the save button. Here are the instructions from the linked document above.
Thank you for that detailed answer, but I'm still having the same problem as yesterday. The "Update" button is greyed out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.