This is about Workflow conditions, to limit where people can move the issues based on status. So I'm trying to use "Add condition to transition" and using "Field Value" option.
Requirement:
I want to stop issues being transitioned at all once they're resolved. In my workflow I have about 10 status, and two of those are status that represent a "resolved" state - "Done" and "Cancelled".
Ideally I'd like to just set a condition that stops moving an issue FROM a status but this doesn't seem possible. Alternatively I'll set a condition on ALL status stopping a transition TO them if Done or Cancelled.
Attempts:
I've successfully setup a condition that does this for one of them: "status != Done", and this works fine. However this doesn't cater for "Cancelled" and I can't find a way to cater for both at the same time.
Problems/Limitations:
- I cannot use a single condition to search for multiple values, e.g. I can't do "status != Done OR Cancelled"
- I cannot use "status" in a second condition to lock out "Cancelled", it seems if "status" is used in one condition it's just not visible in another condition
- I cannot condition based on "resolution", which would cater for both scenarios.
How can I achieve this please?