Is there anyway I can amend the page split in the new issue view?
By default almost half the screen is now given over to the 'fields' list on the right hand side. This data is of no interest to me whilst I am working on an issue, what I need to be able to do is read the issue description and subsequent comments clearly, that's my focus. Since the change this section area has been reduced making the reading of the data very difficult because of the constant text wrapping. I get 1/2 a screen to read a lengthy description of an issue and 1/2 a screen to read a 2 character label of an estimated time that I don't even want, or need, to see at all and it remains visible the whole time.
Couldn't it be made to hide the right side field section the same as happens with the Filters on the left side
Any help/advice that would ease my frustration would be most welcome.