Hello,
I want to change my url (change-me.atlassian.com). I found an article about going to System -> General Configuration. But I have no available url to change there.
Any ideas?
Hi @Coddess Ltd Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Currently don't support the ability to change the URL of your cloud site
You can't just change the URL, you'd have to do a cloud-to-cloud migration, see links below:
Thanks!
Hi @Coddess Ltd,
You cannot simply update your cloud url - which is what I understand you are trying to do. Have a look at this support article to learn more about updating your url.
If you are looking into using a custom domain name rather than changing the url, this is an open feature request (CLOUD-6999)
Hope this helps!
Thank you very much
@Coddess Ltd Cool, glad to hear that helps. Let us know if you have any follow up concerns. If this answer solved your issue,kindly accept the answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.