Hi,
It seemed to me that I saw somewhere a new feature that show in a message that Jira found some user stories similar to the one was viewing. I'm right? I didn't see anymore this feature.
Thanks.
Hello Fernando,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
There is a new feature that shows similar requests on the tickets and it’s possible to enable this directly in the project.
As a project administrator, go to Project settings > Features:
This option is available both on company-managed and team-managed projects.
If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.
Kind regards,Angélica
Thank you, Angélica.
Is this feature only available for certain types of projects? I could bet I saw it in the backlog of a next-gen project. Maybe I am confused.
Fdo.
Hi Fernando,
Yes, this is available only for Jira Service Management projects, both classic and next-gen.
For Jira Software and Business projects, the feature is not available at the moment.
yes its available in Jira but its a add on feature for the product you purchase for the organization
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.