I am using a user which is part of the administrators group and we are using the default permissions scheme however I cannot create a new project...
I must be doing something wrong. Can anyone help please?
Meir
Hi Meir,
what's happening when you try to create a project ? How do you do that ? You should give us a little bit more information please.
Best regards
Thomas
As I see you said that your user is part of the administrator group, but could you check in the Global Permissions Section in the Administration Section if that group is assigned to the 'Jira System Administrators' Permission?
The permission scheme configured for the projects doesn't work with this, your user needs to have the global permission.
The Confluence site is with problems but here it is the docuementation:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Global+Permissions
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.