Table columns not sorting in Confluence.
The table columns were sortable few hours back . Tried many options by googling. Please help.
Hello @Amit Patil and @Jeff Niemann,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
The issue you are facing was reported as a bug. It was fixed a few hours ago.
For more details, please check the ticket below:
This is Erik from the Confluence team. I have great news that we have identified a fix to address this bug! This fix should be deployed. Please let me know if you have any issues. Thank you for your patience!
Please, take your time to test and if you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.
@Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ Thank you for bringing the two threads to our attention!
Kind regards,Angélica
I'm having the same issue. It worked for me on 5-10-21, but not on 5-12-21.
Hi @Amit Patil @Jeff Niemann I already reported your problem to Atlassian Team and they will hopefully respond here... You're not the only one with this issue (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-make-the-Confluence-table-header-sortable-again/qaq-p/1692879#U1693027)
Hi @Angélica Luz thank you good job
I am able to perform sorting in Table. Thank you !!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.