Hi!
Read all kinds of documentation but I can't understand at all how should I do this.
This manual: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/How+to+restrict+project+access+to+different+isolated+user+groups
Confusing.
Granted these groups JIRA access by adding the groups to JIRA Users global permission" - what is that supposed to mean?!
It should be just that I pick a group and select project or project's this group can access. That's it. And then pick a user and assign the user to a group.
Right now ALL USERS get access to ALL projects in my system.
Using Atlassian cloud and I'm on the edge of cancelling the subscription. The most annoying permission management system
Default permission scheme has things like that:
"Create Issues" and and default is "Application Role (Any logged in user) " - so any new users instantly can manage new users? That is just stupid 
Then this one: "Browse Projects - Ability to browse projects and the issues within them." The moment I add someone there, he can see everything again.
So, any ideas how to fix this?