When i go to my administration I do not see Product Sandbox in my options
As per the internet it said to follow these steps
To create a sandbox:
Thanks for your help.
Denise
Do you currently have a sandbox already for that instance? If you do, then you will not see the option to create (another) sandbox.
admin.atlassian.com will show a section with a "SANDBOX" lozenge if you currently have a sandbox for that instance.
Hi Denise,
You'll need to select the Products menu item in the top navigation, and you should see the Sandbox page in the left navigation.
Thanks Jess was staring right at me on the left!
Otherwise, I find that I always get stuck here:
Glad I could help!
I don't see the same view. I know that we have a sandbox active for JSM, but I can't find where this is indicated. I also wanted to know if I can get Jira sandbox working along with JSM. We have cloud premium across all products.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.