People, I need help! I've searched everywhere, but I cannot find info about the max number of projects one company can make in Standard or Premium plan, and how many participants a company can add to the project?
Hi Anna - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I don't believe there is a limit - other than performance will suffer at some point. What kinds of numbers are we talking about?
1) how many projects at the same time a company can create and maintain?
2) how many people can take part in one project?
when I checked the pricing list, it said 10,000 users for 1 site, but, I guess, that is not the number that I need to know
Roughly, how many of each of those will you need to be able to do?
My company has 80 employees with around 250-300 projects per month, but that's not the point here. At the moment I make a comparative table named Jira vs Ftrack to prove to my boss that Jira is better as we are searching for a new platform now Ftrack points that they have an endless number of projects and participants, and says nothing about the max number of active projects and active participants. And I cannot find this info about Jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.