In order for our stories to show up on the roadmap we need to make them "epic". So after converting them to epic, all child issues are gone! Where are they, how do I get them back? This is hours of work.
Please help, thanks
The problem here is that those child issues might most probably be orphaned now or depending on your configuration it would still be attached to the child issues as Epic can still have sub-task issues. You should check the issue view and see if the sub-task are listed. If it's not, check the issue history of the parent to know the child issue keys.
Thanks, yes i found them in the "all issues" list. The quick solution I have now is to convert them all to "stories" and attach them to the corresponding epic. Takes some time, but it solves my problem. Thanks!
I think that might be a bit of a manual work now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.