I'm going to guess that you want to use JIRA with Okta.
You can rig this up, sort of, if you're on Server and using LDAP and Crowd.
But it is not possible for Cloud JIRA, as you can only use Cloud or Google directories for users.
Are you looking for SAML2 SSO with JIRA?
This looks like yet another example of this: confluence circular icons
Yeah, I think the UI encourages people to accidentally post bad questions. I seem to remember there's a suggestion for some minimal data entry
I just try to image how lots of strangers tried to reach me and respond to whatever I entered in a google search box...
Hey Steffen Heller and grand answers master Nic Brough, I also agree with your opinion regarding this functionality. I searched around our base for a feature request to achieve that and I did not found any raised for this purpose, based on your feedback I've raised below request so we might get this implemented on the future: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CQ-1870 Make sure to add your thought in there and vote for the feature so we can increase it's relevance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.