Hi, I would like to get a list of user IDs for all the users for my project. I am primarily using this function for batch uploading tasks. I know that to identify a user, I can use the Jira-generated user IDs (i.e. 5dcd9af505b5ae0ddd700d05), but also only sometimes the alias also work (i.e. yliu for myself).
I have not found a way to reliably retrieving all ID aliases other than trial and error. Most of the project's IDs directly corresponds to email addresses registered (i.e. yliu for myself, when my email is yliu@gmail.com). But if the ID differs, I have no way to find out.
Is there a central place where this information is kept? I tried to export the user list, but that list only contains the user IDs (5dcd9af505b5ae0ddd700d05). It is not at all intuitive and helpful if I have to remember every single one or reference another list for it.
Thanks for the help in advance.