How do a generate a high-level yearly report (July to June) showing Epics and completed Story Point totals per Epic?
I explicitly only want Issues that have a "Fixed" Resolution and a "Resolved" or "Closed" Status to be considered.
Ideally, the report should only show Epics, and shouldn't show Issues that are in Epics. As long as Epics are highly-visible, we're happy to eyeball them. We need the total completed Story Points for each Epic, as well.
If Issues that don't belong to Epics are included, they should have Story Points displayed.
I found a report in JIRA that had a maximum span of 2 months, which I will investigate (as I only have to manually perform it 6 times). Ideally, I'd like references to an OnDemand-compatible JIRA add-on that provides the desired reports, or instructions on how to derive them from the built-in JIRA functionality.
The report must span Issues that are spread across multiple Projects. This report will be used to help highlight the areas of activity across our business.
Cheers!