We are using Kanban Velocity Gadget for our Kanban project. We use as initial start date 4/28/2021 (MM/DD/YYYY format) of our iteration. The project started in 2020, during 2021 the project was on hold for two months and we resumed it on 4/28/2021. I would like to calculate the team velocity using the last three intervals (as a reference for future iterations), but the gadget doesn't show the current work we have done from 4/28/2021 until now. I was playing with some of the configuration parameters, but I am not able to find out why it doesn't show the work for the current interval.
Here is the configuration of the gadget:

as you can see here, the Burndown chart is showing the progress we have made so far:

When I export from the gadget (Data) all the work counted, here is the information:

so as you can see the period the project was on hold, but I would expect it considers the interval from 04/28/2021 until today. By the way, it is not clear why the interval is split this way because the initial start date is 4/28/2021 so I would expect the previous interval would be from 4/13/2021 to 4/27/2021, but it shows: from 4/13/2021 to 04/26/2021.
Is there any documentation about the specifications of this gadget, to understand how it works. The following links only provides description for each parameters, but not how it works under specific scenarios.
https://bitbucket.org/StonikByte/great-gadgets-add-on/wiki/Home#!kanban-velocity-gadget
Thanks for any help,
David