Hello,
I am new to Jira and still learning how to use the system. I have been tasked with a job that I am not sure how to complete. The user wants me to figure out how we can pull all the data for tickets created in a project. They want to be able to search for specific items in the data by some short tagging system.
Steps I have taken so far
- Filters > Advanced Issue Search
- Changed the 'project' to the name of the project the data needs to be pulled from
- All the issues/tickets/whatever you call them to load from the project
- Click on the excel icon on the top right
- Opens the report in excel and I download the Jira plugin
This is where I am stuck. It is only showing me the issue I had in step 3 but I need to be able to gather all the data from each one.
Also, how can I get the right tagging system so the user can pull specific data?
Thank you for the help 