Not much info to provide beyond what the title says. When I am in editing mode, I select code snippet, it creates a little section for code to be written into, I paste my code, It displays the code I just pasted in the code section, with lines and everything. When I hit publish, the code snippet simply disappears completely. When I hit edit, the code returns. It's simply not displaying in the actual wiki. I don't expect every person reading my wiki pages to do so in edit mode, why is this issue occurring?
I've tried googling the issue, but google refuses to give me any results that aren't to do with the code block feature that the code snippet apparently replaced. Please understand that I am not asking where this old feature went, I am not asking why the code block feature has disappeared. I am asking why this new feature, the code snippet, does not display anything while in view mode, yet displays just fine in editing mode.