Good morning,I have a licensed JIRA account at my company, but I need to test the plugin synapseRT (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/15711/synapsert-test-management-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview) on this trail version that I am using.However I am having trouble installing the addon.Does this version of Jira not allow uploading?In the Marketplace I cannot find the addon available.Thank you for your help
Hi @Silvino Marques ,
As far as I know, synapseRT currently does not support Jira Cloud.
@Cheney Ma [Go2Group] from Go2Group may be able to give you more information.
Hi @Silvino Marques
synapseRT is available for Jira Server and Data Center only.
You can give AIO Tests - Test Management for Jira a try.
Key features of the app are
Here is a link to our documentation -
https://aioreports.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ATDoc/overview
If you would like a demo, you can book it at your convenience by clicking here or you can reach out to us via our support portal.
Regards,
Noopur
Is there a plan to offer SynapseRT for cloud ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.