So now that everything is defaulting to the new view, I have big issues creating sub-tasks. I'm talking about inside a ticket which already has lots of sub-tasks, and this is the flow:
- Open ticket (in sprint view, or otherwise).
- Click the + or button to create new sub-tasks.
- Add the summary text.
- Press "create".
- Rather than open the dialogue next, it instead displays an error saying to check connection.
The workaround currently is going into the ticket in old view and creating the sub task as before. What I expect it should be doing is opening the dialogue due to required fields when I press create, but it doesn't.
This is incredibly frustrating, and while I see plenty of people had the same issue over the past year, it's difficult to actually find the right solution. It shouldn't be any issue of permissions as I'm the admin, and doing everything as before. I've tried multiple browsers, and this behaviour actually works as intended in the backlog view, so I don't see why it shouldn't here!
Anyone able to help?