I do not want our Outlook user to raise JIRA issues directly from their Outlook.
Can I disable creating JIRA issues in JIRA Cloud for Outlook plugin?
Hi @Andrei Metelski
Currently, there's no way to disable creating issues from Jira Cloud for Outlook add-in. You can revoke user's access or uninstall the app from your site though. Here are more details about how to do that:
Manage your users’ third-party apps
Notice that this won't prevent your users from installing the app again.
Thanks, Vitalii. I guess this could be something the developers of this app could add in the future as the configuration option
Does the Outlook Plug-in provide any value?
It takes a while to load the ticket. so much faster to go right to the ticket in Jira.
I installed the excel plug-in and it showed up in Outlook too. So far it is only annoying, let me know if I am missing something.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.