Dear all,
In my company, every worker must submit their daily work, so I would like to solve the following issue:
- All users must log their corresponding hours per day in Jira. Some users should log 8 hours per day, others 5 hours (depending on their contract). Can I define the duration of a working day by user?
- I would like to have a filter by which every user (or me as administrator) could check if they have logged all the hours for a certain month. How could I detect if a user has logged less than 8 hours per day?
It could be great if we could tdo this in Jira, as in my country (Spain) it is mandatory by law that all workers must have their own timesheet according to their contract, and currently most people is using Excel sheets or other apps.
Currently we are using the Timehseet app, which is great for reporting worklogs, but I think it does not have the feature we need.
Many thanks for your help!