Hi,
I'm using the API to try to get issues that have time estimate equal to some value. I have no success doing this. Any ideas. This is what I used:
https://yyyy.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/search?jql=timeestimate%3D3600
This does seem to filter something but actually it is still bringing me issues with time estimate different than 3600
Help appreciated
When you say you are getting time estimates that are different than 3600, which field are you seeing that contains that data?
Based on my experiments in searching through the UI it seems like the "timeestimate" field in the filter corresponds to Remaining Estimate.
Hi @Trudy P Claspill ,
Actually in the test I was looking for Original estimation of the issue. I want to find certain cases where Original Estimation is a certain value. I had tried with timeoriginalestimate without success and then tried timeestimate without success neither. see the result of one of the response:
For Original Estimate try "originalestimate". That works in the JQL in the UI.
How did you find this in the UI...the field name...I was going arround and did not see it...sorry newbie question...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.