Hi!
It is Jira Workflow Management List View - View your work in a list.
If you’d like to customize the fields you see:Select plus icon at the top right of your list. A drop-down menu will appear.Use the checkboxes to display and hide fields from your list.Project admins can set up custom fields that can be used in your list view, although only a limited set of custom field types are supported at the moment. Learn more about setting up custom fields.
If you’d like to customize the fields you see:
Project admins can set up custom fields that can be used in your list view, although only a limited set of custom field types are supported at the moment. Learn more about setting up custom fields.
@Alexander Bondarev I'm not seeing the Plus icon in my Team-Managed Software Project. I am an admin of the project. Are there additional permissions that I need? Thanks for your help.
@Alexander Bondarev Yes, I understand how to do manage the list view. However, I don't see the plus sign in the list view of our software management project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.