I saw a previous post that this was possible by @Tuncay Senturk. I am new to Scriptrunner, is anyone aware of code I could use to do this? Thanks.
Connie
Thanks for reminding, here are the steps defined below:
def field = getFieldById(getFieldChanged())field.setLabel("Renamed Summary Field")
I hope it helps,
Let me know if you need clarification.
Tuncay
Hi @Connie Leuderalbert
Sorry for my memory!
Which post is that?
It is kind of old, LOL. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-do-I-rename-the-Summary-field/qaq-p/960956#:~:text=You%20can't%20change%20the,t%20remove%20the%20Summary%20field.
Hi, @Connie Leuderalbert ,
What do you want to achieve with this?
The purpose is to rename the summary field.
For what? 🙄
Thank you! That did just what I needed it to do!
@Connie Leuderalbert but you've marked the other answer as accepted
@Tuncay Senturk _Snapbytes_ who knew accepting answers could be so complicated. I fixed it! Thanks again for the help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.