Hi,
we're currently moving our product documentation to a publicly available confluence page:
https://syncier-marketplace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/GSG/overview
It's still in progress - but there is a page linked between the "Site Logo" and "home" which permanently links to the overview page. It seems to be the "start page" of the space.


My Problems with this link:
- It's redundant
- If you click on it there is no sidebar and therefore no page-structure
- As it's the first link in the Top Nav Bar People will click on it and might be lost as the sidebar is missing
- The name of this link stays the same even when I rename the space
- The link is always shown, even if I navigate to another space
- The links stays if I rename the page to which it's linking
- When I change the start page of the space the page tree on the left only shows child pages of this new start page
I could not find any way to remove this. I can't delete the overview page either.
If there was a way to have the sidebar after clicking on the link the issue would be resolved as well.
Even the Confluence Documentation doesn't show anything between the Logo and the Home button:

Thanks a lot